Some facts about... Neu-Ulm!
Neu-Ulm is booming, Neu-Ulm is hip, dynamic and ambitious. Living in Neu-Ulm means loving Neu-Ulm.>.
Did you know that...
- ... Neu-Ulm is the city of science par excellence?
- ... the foundation for the established city of science is formed by an extensive network of universities, colleges, research institutions, clinics and companies?
- ... Companies like Mercedes-Benz and Nokia set up their research centers in the region? In addition, small, innovative companies use the unique atmosphere to create something new and maintain what already exists.
- ... the university hospital with its 18 clinics treats 43,000 patients annually? 3,000 students prepare for their professional careers here.
- ... the science city offers more than 10,000 jobs?
- ... the following three institutions shape the image of Neu-Ulm: the University of Ulm, the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences and the Ulm University of Applied Sciences?
- ... the greater Ulm/Neu-Ulm area is one of the fastest growing economic regions in Germany?
Neu-Ulm is appreciated for its high quality of life. In the study "Deutschland zum Wohlfühlen"; the Donau-Iller region is in first place.
Neu-Ulm offers in its centre historical buildings, a pedestrian zone with flair, unique works of art and extensive possibilities for shopping.
Welcome to Neu-Ulm!
Your new home: Neu-Ulm
More important data about our residency
Campus Village Neu-Ulm is a complex with modern comfort apartments, suites and spacious common areas.
- 244 comfort apartments (approx. 21 - 24 m²)
- 35 comfort apartments (approx. 27 - 34 m²)
- 13 2-room-suites (approx. 40 - 42 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each apartment has its own kitchen and bathroom
- mostly with balcony or (roof-) terrace
- partly barrier-free
- common lounge
- recreation room
- event kitchen
- beach volleyball court in the courtyard
- 85 parking spaces
- 175 bicycle parking spaces
- urban chickening
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties